Logitech MX Master 2S Software Download
Logitech MX Master 2S Software Download for Windows & Mac the system is available with our file is taken from the official website https://www.logitech.com. You also need the Logitech Options for MX Master 2S installation for Windows to use your Logitech MX Master 2S Flow Mouse.
Logitech MX Master 2S Software Download for Windows
Logitech MX Master 2S Software Download for Mac
Logitech MX Master 2S Flow Mouse Overview
Logitech’s flagship mouse is made for power users and users of the craft that wish to have done, more economically. So, MX Master 2S packs a punch with Logitech Flow which allows you to control two computers using a single mouse and copy-paste content between them. MX Master 2S Also Combine with other innovative features and a stunning design, it offers excellent comfort, control, customization, and precision.
MX Master 2S at Glance
|1 – Speed-adaptive scroll wheel||6 – Darkfield high precision sensor|
|2 – Manual shift button||7 – Easy-Switch & connect button|
|3 – Gesture button||8 – Battery status LED|
|4 – Micro USB port||9 – Thumb wheel|
|5 – On/Off button||10 – Back/forward buttons|
MX Master 2S Feature
Speed adaptive scroll-wheel
When SmartShift™ is empowered, the speed-adaptive scroll wheel changes involving two scrolling modes, in response to a signature.
- Click-to-click (ratchet) style — perfect for precise navigation of lists and items.
- Hyper-fast (free spin) manner — near-frictionless spinning, permitting you to fly through long documents and web pages.
- Select Enable in the SmartShift pull-down menu Around the Point and scroll.
- Switch off SmartShift by choosing Disable in the SmartShift pull-down menu.
- When SmartShift is disabled, spinning or restarting the scroll wheel doesn’t have any influence on the present scrolling manner.
Switch modes manually
Whether SmartShift is enabled or disabled, then you may manually switch between modes by pressing the style switch.By default, mode change is assigned to the button in addition to the mouse. (Assess current button missions on the Mouse tab).
You might also like: Logitech F310 Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP